[Mailman-Users] How to silently, automatically reject ALL "implicit destination" messages?

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Mon Jun 11 19:08:29 CEST 2001

On Jun 11, 2001 at 09:27, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

>My next question: How to silently, automatically reject ALL messages
>send by accident?

First, you build a mind-reader...

Me too.

Seriously, you could go with the Usenet convention of rejecting
messages based on ratio of quoted text to new text, with the problems
that *that* brings. I know the problems. Don't tell me.

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>