[Mailman-Users] Announce Only Lists

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Mon Jun 11 10:23:57 CEST 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Enriko Groen
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 10:16
To: 'JC Dill'
Subject: RE: [Mailman-Users] Announce Only Lists

Hmmm... because I was looking for this too I tried querying the archives.
However I didn't find any thing that really referenced a web FAQ.

The only thing I found was in the distribution FAQ:
http://www.aurora.edu/~ckolar/mailman/

Is this the page you referenced? I think it doesn't have a specific announce
only information.
--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle