[Mailman-Users] Repeating mails

Francis Jayakanth franc at ncsi.iisc.ernet.in
Fri Jun 8 13:55:21 CEST 2001

Dear Member:

We are using mailman 2.0.3. on RH Linux 6.2 for the last six months
without much of a problem. But yesterday after approving two messages we
noticed that the same two messages were being broadcasted repeatedly. Even
clearing the /home/mailman/qfiles dir. did not stop from the broadcasting
of repeated mails. Finally we had to kill the sendmail process.

i would like to know what causes the mailman to behave in such a way. Is
it a bug or any configuration needs to be done on our part? Could somebody
pl. clarify?

Thanking you in anticipation.

with warm regards,

 - Francis J