[Mailman-Users] Bulk/announce

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Thu Jun 7 17:41:20 CEST 2001

I had a couple of ideas yesterday... but I can't recall them :(

One was an option to not accept any emails from non qualified addresses. So
like mailman works now, but without notification to the list manager that
someone is trying to post.

However... this is not really a big thing.

BTW: Where do I sign up for translation of the catalogs to dutch?

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle