[Mailman-Users] question

Barry A. Warsaw barry at digicool.com
Thu Jun 7 00:37:25 CEST 2001

    A> To the best of my knowledge, Mailman is a Linux program. That
    A> means your operating system has to be Linux, or at least based
    A> upon Linux, or at least be able to pass for Linux in a dark
    A> alley on a moonless night. <grin>

I'm supposed to officially chime in here to say "GNU Mailman runs on
GNU/Linux or any other Unix-like operating system".

:)

There are some specific porting issues with MacOS X, but they'll
eventually get all cleared up.

Sorry, no one's offered me enough money yet to port Mailman to any
flavor of Windows <wink>.

-Barry