[Mailman-Users] header management?

Tim Tyler tyler at beloit.edu
Thu Jun 7 00:13:34 CEST 2001

I want to thank those that sent me information on editing the python code
for restricting headers.  I do agree that many of those headers are useful
for many lists, but there are occassions when they are more of a menace than
a help.  It would be nice if headers could be split into two categories of
fixed and optional.  It would be nice if a future release would grant the
owner the option of inclusion for headers that can be optional.  If its an
option, then it seems to me that everyone is happy.
 Anyways, I really didn't intend to stir up an arguement.  Just a suggestion
for the future.  In the meantime, I will live with the python hack method.

Thanks.
Tim

--
Tim Tyler