[Mailman-Users] Problems with admin webinterface

Joost Claessen joost at thor.edu
Wed Jun 6 20:36:14 CEST 2001

Hello ppl,

I have just install mailman (version 1.1-6 debian/potato) and configed it. After
that I creates a test mailinglist. So far so good... But when I try to login as
admin of the list trew the web interface, I get looged in, I make changes, press
"Submit your changes" and then I am back at the login screen. If I login for the
second time I see that there are no changes been made. I checked if I recieved
cookies when I login as admin, and I recieved them. I tried other browsers
(konqueror / netscape / yes even IE) but still the same problem. I've read the
readme's and FAQ's but couldn't find anything. Can pleaze somboy tell me what
I'm doing wrong, or point me to the wright doc? It would mean a great deal to
me. The webserver on the server is apache (version 1.3.9-13.2 debian/potato).
Many thanx in advance.

Mzzl Joost

PS: plz cc: me as I'm not subscribed to the list