[Mailman-Users] Bulk/announce

Enriko Groen enriko.groen at netivity.nl
Wed Jun 6 16:55:52 CEST 2001

Hi!

During the last weeks I have done some postings most of which were small
options to make mailman some sort of bulk mailer.
Although I would like to keep mailman as a mailinglist manager I'm finding
mailman not the best option for bulk mailing/announcement.

Any idea's how to make Mailman more towards a bulk mailer (with the
execelent bounce handling and other nice tricks intact)?

Or should I step to another program/script or ezmlm (and qmail)? Of which
the last is least preferred.

--
Enriko Groen, Hosting manager
netivity bv   www.netivity.nl   enriko.groen at netivity.nl
038 - 850 1000   van nagellstraat 4      8011 eb  zwolle