[Mailman-Users] Member list in header/footer

Scott Barron sbarron at cs.ohiou.edu
Tue Jun 5 17:21:51 CEST 2001

Well, I managed to add a List-Members: header (along with the other List-*
headers in Cookheader.py).  Believe me, I think this is just as stupid an idea
as you do and will try one more time to explain the purpose of mailing list
software.  You raise some good points that I will bring up to my boss.  The
problem is he is used to maintaining his "list" as a list of addresses in
Eudora or something like that (not familiar with that software).

Thanks for the tips,
Scott