[Mailman-Users] Almost there

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at VData.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 10:34:16 CEST 2001

On 04 Jun 2001 14:00:26 -0700, Mike T. Gholson wrote:
> [root at fairlady mailman]# /usr/exim/bin/exim -d2 -bt

> What do you think?

The config file you are working from is not referencing the list
handling stuff at all - not even to decline the addresses.

one exim is using (I've made that mistake before), and edit in the
additions described in the README.exim or
http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman.html

If you increase the number after the -d on the exim invocation you will
get more and more verbose debugging - up to -d99 - that will tell you
every last detail about what exim is doing including which config file
it is reading etc.

    Nigel.
[ ----- Security is not an add-on -- security is a way of life ----- ]