[Mailman-Users] Re: mailman on RH7.1 still having problems

Juha Saarinen juha at saarinen.org
Fri Jun 1 06:25:49 CEST 2001

No, you need to specify the file yourself. I do this after I've su'd to
the mailman user, like this:

bin/newlist -o mailman-aliases

(Looks like you can add the password plus the email of the listmanager
as well to the command line.)

Then, I run "postalias mailman-aliases" (as I use Postfix); you might
need to do "newaliases mailman-aliases" if you run Sendmail.

-- Juha