[Mailman-Users] how to send reject reason to list-owner?

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Fri Jun 1 06:07:38 CEST 2001

On Fri, 25 May 2001 11:37:31 +0200
Stephan Uhlmann <uhlmann at cs.uni-potsdam.de> wrote:

> Hello all, when I reject a mail to a moderated list, is there a
> possibility to send a copy of the reject notifictaion also to
> "list-owner"? The "Additionally forward this message to" feature
> only sends the original mail, but not the reject reason.

It also seems that Mailman no longer attaches the rejected message
to the bottom of the rejection.  Ughh.  Bad stuff.  My users are
bitching about this (I have a moderately high rejection rate) as its
now a lot more difficult for them to go back and recreate the
original message so they can fix and resubmit it.

J C Lawrence                                       claw at kanga.nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows