[Mailman-Users] help on user interface

Preeti Mehta preeti.mehta at wipro.com
Tue Jul 31 05:02:40 CEST 2001

thanks for the reply
actually i think i shd have asked whether it has a graphical user interface
i know about the scripts it has etc but wanted to know if lists can b
created & deleted from a graphical user interface instead just like there is
the interface to view list info ,subscribe ,manage lists etc
if so cld b please tell me where i can find it

I am using sendmail ver 8.9.3 & mailman ver 2.0.5

thanks a ton
regards
preeti