[Mailman-Users] what DB format is config.db?

Dan Mick dmick at utopia.West.Sun.COM
Tue Jul 31 23:57:31 CEST 2001

No, it's not.  It's a Python 'marshaled' database of the MailList
object.  See MailList.py; all details are there.

I highly recommend "hacking" config.db using, say, config_list
rather than directly (assuming that the tools in bin/ don't
have the functionality you need already).