[Mailman-Users] Migrating from YahooGroups to Mailman

Bradford Shaw listmgr at perilpoint.com
Tue Jul 31 22:18:07 CEST 2001

Hello Sarah,

I would also be interested in this. We just moved a large list off of
yahoogroups to its own server and Yahoo refuses to cooperate in letting us
have the archived messages (over 2 years worth at approx 1500 per month).
We are at the point of just dumping the group but we'll hold off for a
couple of days now to see if there is a way to do this. Please include me
in any solutions.

Bradford