[Mailman-Users] New user - Header domain deletion problem

Dermot C Cassidy dermot.cassidy at compaq.com
Tue Jul 31 09:17:41 CEST 2001

Hi,

We're new to mailman.  We've set up a few mailing lists
which largely work Ok but have one significant problem.

We have a list called 'rcm.support'.  Sendmail
passes mail to mailman via the line:

rcm.support:"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper post rcm.support"

in aliases.

What sendmail hands over (i.e. what goes into the pipe above)
will be a piece of mail with headers like: