[Mailman-Users] New user?

Julie Bolshaw kyody at interplus.net
Mon Jul 30 18:04:49 CEST 2001

I am a subscriber on a mail list that uses Mailman.  I would like to get a
mail list started for another group that I belong to.  I have been all
through your web site but it sounds incredibly complicated.  I feel as
though I am in over my head trying to figure out whether or not it is
something we can utilize.  Is it much more simple than I anticipate and I
just don't understand the terminology?  Please help.  I have very much
enjoyed being part of a list that uses your software and think it is a great
product.

Julie Bolshaw