[Mailman-Users] admin links wrong

Ellen Spertus spertus at mills.edu
Mon Jul 30 06:01:39 CEST 2001

 >> Conversely if you go to
 >> http://www.tertius.net.au/mailman/admin/ the link back to the
 >> regular overview page points to /listinfo instead of
 >> /mailman/listinfo

 > Yes, your web_page_url attribute doesn't end in a slash.  This is a known
 > problem which should be fixed were you to upgrade.  In lieu of that,
 > make sure all your list's web_page_url attributes end in a slash.

I'm having the same problem and, as far as I can tell, my web_page_url
attributes do end in a slash.  Specifically, the Base URL (last item) on
the admin page for the list is listed as:
http://javamlm.mills.edu/mailman/.  The following appears in Default.py:

DEFAULT_URL         = 'http://javamlm.mills.edu/mailman/'

I'd be grateful for any clue as to what else I should check, or what I've
got wrong.

Ellen