[Mailman-Users] locks...........cjk

J C Lawrence claw at 2wire.com
Thu Jul 26 19:57:24 CEST 2001

On Thu, 26 Jul 2001 16:09:02 +0300
Constantine Koulis <kouliscon at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all.  Sometimes if i do a change in my WEB administration
> menu of Mailman and i try to access again the same Web interface
> it doesnt let me unless i DELETE the files in the locks directory
> of my MAilman.  Anybody knows why?

Older versions of Mailman had inconsistent and occasionally broken
lock handling patterns.  These are considerably improved in the
current release to the point of rarely being a problem, and if so a
short lived on (I suspect you're running an older version).  Lock
handling is considerably improved in the current beta.

--
J C Lawrence                                    )\._.,--....,'``.