[Mailman-Users] Digest Cleanup help needed

Bradford Shaw listmgr at perilpoint.com
Thu Jul 26 19:34:30 CEST 2001

Hello,

We've been getting complaints about the way the digests are formatted.
Everything seems to be squished together and we would like to make them
cleaner looking by adding blank lines and dashs between the index and
messages as well as between the messages themselves. While we are at it, we
would like to remove the full headers from printing in each and every
message in the digest (seems redundant and over-burdensome with all of that
display).

Now, how do I accomplish that? I can't find the file in the distribution.
Maybe it is in the scripts somewhere? I would appreciate help with this.

TIA

Best wishes,
Bradford "Biff" Shaw
List Administrator