[Mailman-Users] looking for text file

Ben Burnett benwa at ocentrix.com
Wed Jul 25 22:11:16 CEST 2001

If you're using 2.0.5 or previous this text might not be in a
template.  The easiest (IMHO) way to find this text from the command line
is to use the *nix tool grep.  `man grep` for details.  This tool is a
monster so take your time to read up on it.  Here's a command to get you
started. Start in your mailman install directory.

grep -re "Your request has been forwarded to the list administrator for
approval" ./templates

Replace "./templates" with any other directory that you want too look in
including "./" if you like.

The output will show each line of each file that matches your search string.

- Ben