[Mailman-Users] User Specific Options Page

Ryan Mattson rmattson at merkur23.com
Wed Jul 25 14:43:31 CEST 2001

I am currently hosting a domain with a company that also provides list
hosting and uses Mailman as the list software. The only way I have access
to any of the Mailman source is through the Web Admin pages. While editing
the public HTML pages I managed to lose the "User specific options page"
(really I pasted the wrong HTML over the top of it. Is there a way I can
get a copy of the default "User specific options page" ?

Please help.

--
Ryan Mattson <rmattson at merkur23.com>
ICQ#: 14746425 AIM: XREnder