[Mailman-Users] Fwd: subscribing with settings maintained

Bradford Shaw listmgr at perilpoint.com
Tue Jul 24 22:22:32 CEST 2001

At 01:15 PM 7/24/2001 -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
>~/bin/add_members has command line options for adding (non-)digest
>members respectively.  Just run it twice, once for digesters and
>once for the rest.

Thanks. Got it. But (I know this sounds like a really dumb question, sorry)
to what directory to I upload the text file so that this command:

    bin/add_members -d testdigest_members.txt -c n -w n listname

can catch the file and work with it. So far I am running into errors under
the bin/ and mailman/ directories.

Best wishes,
Bradford "Biff" Shaw
List Administrator