[Mailman-Users] Reply to a message does not appear related to original message

Sebastian Beck sebastian_beck at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:03:14 CEST 2001

I recognize a problem that maybe has more to do with my e-mail software than
with Mailman. But at least with the harmony between them:
When I reply to a message, my reply does not appear indent under the
original message when choosing “view by thread”. (I use a Hotmail account.)

Other members of this list seem to have the same problem, looking at the
posts before mine I see:
The three posts: [Mailman-Users] Mandrake 7.2, … from Enriko Groen, Satheesh
Babu and Enriko Groen also do not appear indent under the original post (by
Satheesh Babu)

Compared to the thread (p.ex.) [Mailman-Users] Mhonarc  by J C Lawrence
where the reply
[Mailman-Users] Re-Mailers Wayne Spivak, where the answers appear indent.

Any tips on how to fix that?

Thanks in advance! Sebastian