[Mailman-Users] Mailman

Amanda arandall at auntminnie.com
Mon Jul 23 18:14:57 CEST 2001

Actually I've had some success with this ... keep in mind, we're still
in the process of trying to beat some other problems into submission
... but, pulling membership lists back and forth from a database (in
our case, LDAP) has worked reasonably well. Not directly, mind you -
I'm still running scripts to manipulate the data in both directions -
but if you can handle a little of that, Linux has a nifty way of being
able to retrieve just about anything it can see. :-)

=)
Amanda