[Mailman-Users] Copying/Moving Subscriber List

Marc Bitner dbitman at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:12:15 CEST 2001

I have set up a new Mailman box and need to get the users from the old list
already created on an old computer and put them on the new list on the new
computer (same list;new computer - I basically created a new list, but I
need it to look like the other one previously created; same users, same
archives,etc).  Can you please tell me what file(s) to migrate over from the
old list and how to migrate it...
Also, eventually I will have to also migrate the old archives the same way;
any advice for this would also be very helpful...

Thanks-
Marc Bitner