[Mailman-Users] ~I'll pay $40 hour to have Mailman Installed!!~

Dave Hill barabus52 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 10:18:27 CEST 2001

Hello. I am a new member of this group. I have been using mailman till 1
month ago when my Hosting company stopped its use, for whatever reason, and
my new host does not have it. I have tried to install it but with no
success!
Can you help me. The going rate is $30 an hour but I would rather pay a bit
more to have someone from here, and a 'user' to install it. I am in a bind
here!
My e-mail address is as obove, barabus52 at hotmail.com , and would appreciate
a prompt reply as my mailing lists are falling apart!No problem with
contacting me direct! Keep this mail as proof of my permission.
Dave Hill.

Sign at Delphi Forum for your PWR8 Chatroom. Post ads, comments or just
chat.
http://forums.delphi.com/powerof8/start
Join zfee! A stable email service that pays $5 to sign up and commissions
going down 7 levels.
http://mydas.zfee.com