[Mailman-Users] admin links wrong

Bek Oberin gossamer at tertius.net.au
Sat Jul 21 08:40:54 CEST 2001

The para where it says:
   List administrators, you can visit the list admin overview page to
   find the management interface for your list.

the word "admin" links to
   http://www.tertius.net.au/admin/
instead of where it should be which I think is
   http://www.tertius.net.au/mailman/admin/

Conversely if you go to http://www.tertius.net.au/mailman/admin/ the
link back to the regular overview page points to /listinfo instead
of /mailman/listinfo

This is in a slightly old version - 2.0beta5 - but I'm trying to
avoid upgrading the box from Debian Potato because it hosts so
much stuff and at least like this it's stable :).  Any fix apart
from upgrading?

bekj

--
: Usual state:  (e) None of the above.