[Mailman-Users] Configuring Virtual Hosts

alex wetmore alex at phred.org
Thu Jul 19 17:30:34 CEST 2001

On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, John Parsons wrote:
> Can someone help me out by giving me an idea how I set Mailman up for
> virtual hosts!!!
>
> Do you simply add the ScriptAlias and Alias tags to each virtual host you
> want Mailman to work with, or is there a little more than that?

If you don't need to have the same list name on multiple virtual hosts
than that solution works just fine.  My lists are set up that way
(http://www.phred.org/mailman/listinfo,
machine).

This brings up some questions that I have.

1) On Apache how can I make the root document for
http://cascade.bikelist.org point to