[Mailman-Users] where is messages?

Rocio Alfonso Pita rozio at universalsupport.com
Mon Jul 16 18:21:01 CEST 2001

Hello again,

  I have a new problem... sorry.

  Messages are sent but where?? I send a subscription, I receive a
request, I send the request and now messages goes out transport queue
but where?? I don't receive nothing and i don't see message anywhere.

  Before, messages lies in transport queue because gid wasn't incorrect.
I configure so: ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/mailman
--with-mail-gid=0 --with-cgi-gid=nobody

  can you help me, please?

  TIA and regards,
    rozio

--
 "Passswords are like underwear.
 You don´t share them, you don´t hang them on your monitor,