[Mailman-Users] Boucing emails ...

Simon Troup simon.troup at digitalmusicart.com
Mon Jul 16 16:06:18 CEST 2001

I have set up a mailman group with settings that create an eGroup type
mailing group. All members of the group get each others emails so the whole
group can simply chat via email.

The problem I have is that every now and again a message will seemingly at
random be sent over and over to the list (78 times was the last one!). This
is not an attack or malicious act as it is only a small family group.

Does anyone know of any circumstances under which this would happen? Are
there known settings where this occurs? How could I begin to try to solve
this?

I would be grateful for any information which may help me from stopping this
from happening.

Regards

Simon Troup