[Mailman-Users] Problems with zmailer

Rocio Alfonso Pita rozio at universalsupport.com
Mon Jul 16 10:06:37 CEST 2001

hello again,

  I'm sorry if I'm molest with my questions.

  Before, I wrote this: "When I subscribe in my list, I receive a
confirmation with a request.
I send this request but never returns me a confirmation from the list.
Messages are queued in transport queue, in mailman log says pending, and
there are not errors. The problem is that not subscribe."

  Now, zmailer reports me, follow:

  FAILED:
  <local pipe.rebeba-request at becariosbarrie.org
"|/usr/local/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd rebeba"
0>: ...\
        expired after 3 days, problem was:
        Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 0.  (Reconfigure
to take 0?) [exit status 2]

  can you help me?

  Thanks and regards,
    rozio

--
 "Passswords are like underwear.
 You don´t share them, you don´t hang them on your monitor,