[Mailman-Users] Export of e-mail addresses from Mailman

Andreas Astrup andreas at output.dk
Mon Jul 9 15:43:57 CEST 2001

Dear Python

Thanks for an excellent program. But I have a problem: I need to export all
my e-mail addresses (about 2000!) from Mailman to an Access database. How do
I do that?

In the administrative interface it is only possible to get max. 30 addresses
at the time displayed and it wouldn't be easy to export the addresses from
here. I don't have access to any thing beside the administrative interface
but would it be easy for the administrator of my server (where Mailman is
installed) to export the addresses to i.e. a text file (seperated by commas)
? (how are the addresses stored in Mailman?). Or will I have to do it manual
from the administrative interface?!

Regards,

Andreas Astrup
Denmark