[Mailman-Users] MIMI is killing me!

Matt Martin lightningkid at mac.com
Mon Jul 9 23:30:00 CEST 2001

I know this is the dumbest question you've heard in a while but I completely
lack any knowledge of this mailing list stuff, so please bear with me. I
looked around in the archives but apparently I¹m the only person stupid
enough to ask it. ---How do I send good old plain text messages. Not this
MIMI or HTML stuff, just text. I don't even know what MIMI is? All I know is
when I send messages to my list there covered in html looking stuff (at the
bottom). Im not sure I'm even sending messages right. Please take it easy on
the new one. Please Help!

Thank You,
MM