[Mailman-Users] should admin get daily notices of pending request

Matt Jamison jamisonm at redhat.com
Mon Jul 9 15:16:24 CEST 2001

procmail isn't an option, because all messages from mailman pipe to our
wreq ticketing system, which is a point and click program.  today I had to
point and click almost 100 times to get rid of all backed up admin request
from the weekend.

any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Matt Jamison
Red Hat, Inc.

--
Matt Jamison "Live Free, or Buy!"