[Mailman-Users] qrunner + archives

J.D. Bronson lists at xpec.com
Mon Jul 9 00:48:56 CEST 2001

Well...I noticed that the qrunner was timing out BEFORE completing all the
files in ~/qfiles ....

No matter what tricks I tried in mm_cfg.py , nothing would help....

The slowdown? archiving. Hmmm...as soon as I disabled this - the messages
totally fly in and out virtually immediately.

Of course, this results in NO archiving... :(

Does anyone have a fix? - I only used the built-in archiving and not even
the mbox format (although the mbox files MUST exist!)

I would like simple html archiving, but not if it causes the messages to be
delayed quite some time...

Mail and DNS and web AND mailman are all on the same machine and the only
purpose that Sendmail serves on this machine is for mailman.

Sendmail is very fast, but if the qrunner cant jam email to it....Sendmail
can sit and twiddle.

Ideas?

--
J.D. Bronson