[Mailman-Users] installing

Phil Stracchino alaric at babcom.com
Sun Jul 8 22:47:30 CEST 2001

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 05:36:40PM +0100, Karl Carlile wrote:
> I have dowloaded mailman onto hard drive which is the hardware platform for
> the linux operating system -mandrake 8. However I cannot install it so far. I
> have tried by double clicking the configure file etc.
>
> Any suggestions for some one who has been pulling his hair out and is not
> about to run out into the street and scream.

Ummm...  The command line is your friend.  Try opening an xterm and
following the instructions supplied with the source code, in the README*
and INSTALL files.

--
 Linux Now!   ..........Because friends don't let friends use Microsoft.
 phil stracchino   --   the renaissance man   --   mystic zen biker geek
        alaric at babcom.com                halmayne at sourceforge.net
   2000 CBR929RR, 1991 VFR750F3 (foully murdered), 1986 VF500F (sold)