[Mailman-Users] download

Phil Stracchino alaric at babcom.com
Wed Jul 4 03:19:56 CEST 2001

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 06:52:16PM -0400, Msbugs516 at aol.com wrote:
> Ok I have download python 2.01 know how or where do i download Mailman..
>   I am trying to do this cause a site angelfairyfamily stated you need this
> in order to view the greeting cards...
>   but I do not know where on or what address i need to download mailman..
>   another thing this is a free site yes to both mailman and python?
>   please help me
>    Mary Ann (Msbugs516 at aol.com)

Mary Ann,

I can assure you with complete confidence that you do not need either
Python or Mailman in order to view greeting card sites on the web.  If a
greeting card site is telling you that you do, then they are telling you
nonsense.

--
 Linux Now!   ..........Because friends don't let friends use Microsoft.
 phil stracchino   --   the renaissance man   --   mystic zen biker geek
        alaric at babcom.com                halmayne at sourceforge.net
   2000 CBR929RR, 1991 VFR750F3 (foully murdered), 1986 VF500F (sold)