[Mailman-Users] mail-wrapper: GID_MISMATCH error

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger at dvz.fh-giessen.de
Tue Jul 3 19:05:14 CEST 2001

Hi all,

I am new to exim.

I am try to run mailman with exim.
I running the mailman-configure script with no options
and sometimes (testing) with the "mail-gid" option.

When I create a new list everything seems nice.
When I subscribe to the list I receices the confirmation-message,
but then when I send the confirmation back,
the mail-wrapper  (/home/mailman/mail/wrapper),
which is called by exim, aborded with  an GID_MISMATCH error.

I set the access rights to almost everything, no effect.

I would be thankfully for some help.

regards
Oliver

--