[Mailman-Users] Speeding up delivery

Florian Weimer Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Wed Jan 31 14:45:31 CET 2001

Is it possible to tell Mailman to send outgoing mail for a mailing
list in several separate batches? My mailer (Exim) delivers a message
for multiple recipients sequentially.  Of course, this is more
efficient in terms of network usage, but processing several batches in
parallel is faster (and network bandwidth isn't an issue here).

In addition, administrative requests are not handled until the
cron/qrunner script is run---I'd prefer if they were dealt with
immediately.

Did I miss some config options?  I'm running Mailman 2.0.1.

Thanks,
--
Florian Weimer 	                  Florian.Weimer at RUS.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://cert.uni-stuttgart.de/