[Mailman-Users] list password

Dave Sherohman esper at sherohman.org
Tue Jan 30 17:47:49 CET 2001

On Tue, Jan 30, 2001 at 09:57:48AM -0600, Thomas Hillson wrote:
> Sorry if this is a RTFM questions, but I can not find the answer the
> docs I have. How do you change the password in a list you create and
> you forgot it.
>
> I created a list for a user and he typed in his password for it and
> not he can not remember it. I need to get create a new password for
> him.

You can do this through the normal web admin interface by using the list
or site admin password in place of the old user password.  You can also
change list admin passwords using the site admin password.

--
SGI products are used to create the 'Bugs' that entertain us in theatres
and at home. - SGI job posting