[Mailman-Users] Adding search capabilities

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at InTechnology.co.uk
Fri Jan 26 11:23:00 CET 2001

mailman at ce.anoka.k12.mn.us said:
> I'm wanting to add search capabilities to my lists, and have
> downloaded htdig. I'm not sure how to configure it to work with the
> mailing lists though. Can someone give me some guidance in the area?

There should be a couple of patches on sourceforge to do fully
integrated htdig (see http://www.exim.org/pipermail/exim-users/ for an
example).
If you can't make that work, prod me and I'll redo the diffs against my
current codebase, but I don't know of any differences I have in other
than that patchset against 2.0.1

	Nigel.