[Mailman-Users] host name showing up in email

matt kaminer mkaminer at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 15:19:18 CET 2001

Under general options, I changed the host name information from
host1.domain.com to host2.domain.com (both host1 and host2 are the same machine
according to my DNS server).

But when sending out lists, mailman insists on using "host1"  Am I missing
something?  What else do I need to change to fix this.

Is there a global change for all mailing lists?  or do I need to do this for
each list?

thanks,
matt