[Mailman-Users] bug?

Matt Thoene matt at thoene.net
Wed Jan 24 06:20:06 CET 2001

I've got MailMan working to a point...I created a list and it sent me the
confirmation.  Clicked the link for the admin page and it looked ok except
for this at the bottom of the page...

Bug in Mailman version 2.0.1

"We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs. "

I can't find anything in any logs, /var/log nor /home/mailman/logs, that
tells me why this is happening.  It also seems to be creating lock files in
/mailman/locks that prevent any of the links from working.  If I get on the
box and rm the locks, the links work.

Anybody know what this may be?

-Matt