[Mailman-Users] minor archive problem after upgrade..

D.J. Atkinson dj at pcisys.net
Tue Jan 23 16:42:19 CET 2001

I'd guess it's related to the setting of "reply_goes_to_list"  [General
Options page of the list admin interface, described as "Where are replies
to list messages directed?"] If this is set so that replies default to the
sender, the archive shows the sender's email address.  If the default
reply goes to the list, the archive shows the list address.  It seemed
pretty consistent across the lists I checked.

       o o o o o o o . . .                                  _______
   ._][__n__n___|DD[ [     \_____  |  D.J. Atkinson   | | dj at pcisys.net |
  _/oo OOOO OOOO oo` 'ooooo ooooo` 'o!o            o!o` 'o!o         o!o`