[Mailman-Users] PGP for Mailman

Gerhard Gonter gonter at maestria.wu-wien.ac.at
Thu Jan 18 17:17:50 CET 2001

According to Jorgen Lundman:
> Always wanted to have a mailing-list handler that could optionally use
> PGP :)
> [...]
> But perhaps I'll just be flamed for such an idea... :)

No, PGP enhanced list managers are certainly an interesting thing.

What you described is more or less an encrypted one to many
mail exploder.  This would be nice to have.

Another configuration might be have a configuration where list
members are only allowed to post with signed messages.  This
might be useful in situations where it is desirable to deliver
important information without delay.

+gg

--
Gerhard.Gonter at wu-wien.ac.at  Fax: +43/1/31336/702  g.gonter at ieee.org
Zentrum fuer Informatikdienste, Wirtschaftsuniversitaet Wien, Austria