[Mailman-Users] RFC List Headers vs Windows Eudora

Jim Trigg jtrigg at huiekin.org
Tue Jan 16 23:36:58 CET 2001

At 04:35 PM 1/16/2001, I wrote:
>At 03:25 PM 1/16/01, John W Baxter wrote:
>>There was a discussion in December about the RFC ... mailing list headers,
>>and the fact that the current Eudora shows them by default.  The solution
>>is trivial for (recent) Mac Eudora versions (however, it probably isn't for
>>the 1.x versions some folks still use).
>
>Can you send me the details on how to do it with Mac Eudora?  While I use
>Win Eudora (don't ask), some of the folks subscribed to my lists run Mac
>Eudora.
>
>Eudora for Windows
I have found the Windows Eudora setting.  It is TabooHeaders.  (It's
amazing what you'll find in the manual...)

You can't effectively do it through x-eudora-settings, because of the
possibility of munging previous customization.  But if you edit the
eudora.ini file and either add the setting or add to the list of headers
not to be displayed unless "Blah blah blah" is selected, that should do the
trick.

Jim Trigg