[Mailman-Users] Problems setting up Web interface for mm 2.0.1

James D Williams James.D.Williams at noaa.gov
Tue Jan 16 19:21:55 CET 2001

 Thanks, Dave, for your help...

 Actually, I followed those directions, but it turns out
 that whoever configured our apache created two 'conf'
 directories in different places on the system. Unfortunately,
 I modified the httpd.conf file in the wrong directory last
 week. Ugh...

 After adding ScriptAlias, etc to the correct conf file on the
 system, I still needed to 'open up' permissions to both the
 cgi-bin and pipermail directories in mailman to permit apache
 to run scripts in them, etc. Finally, after making these
 additional changes to httpd.conf, mailman worked.

 Thanks again for answering my mail. mailman looks to be a nice
 listserver....

 -- Jim.