[Mailman-Users] No such list mailman

Benjamin Reed ranger at befunk.com
Sun Jan 14 19:46:00 CET 2001

> Should be
> ScriptAlias /mailman/ ...
> and
> Alias /pipermail/ ...
> I believe.  (That's what works here.)
>
> (Perhaps you just left the trailing / off in your message, in which case
> the problem is something else.)

Sorry, I have the full ScriptAlias /mailman/ /home/mailman/cgi-bin/ and
such, I was just summarizing for brevity.  I guess in the long run I failed.
;)

Somehow, even when called with "no arguments", so to say, by going to
http://www.djiab.org/mailman/listinfo, the script is somehow deciding to
look for the "mailman" list.

I'm not familiar with python enough to trace back how it's parsing out the
HTTP paths and deciding it's arguments (/mailman/listinfo/djiab, for
example), but it's almost acting like it's either misinterpreting the
/mailman/ bit, or apache's turning it into a local filename first so it's
ending up as /home/mailman/cgi-bin/listinfo and it's parsing out wrong, or
something.  I'm not sure what to think.

--
Ben Reed a.k.a. Ranger Rick (ranger at befunk.com)
http://defiance.dyndns.org/ / http://radio.scenespot.org/