[Mailman-Users] How do I get the from address?

Satya satyap at satya.virtualave.net
Sat Jan 13 18:41:23 CET 2001

On Jan 13, 2001 at 09:34, J C Lawrence wrote:

[re a regexp I posted, and am to embarassed to quote]
>Which is broken, and yes, I'll let you read the RFC to find out
>why.  If you want to do it right, with low effort, make the call-out
>to formail.

Yes, I should make the effort to do it right. I just upgraded mailman to
the latest, and instead of futzing with Perl and trying to circumvent the
mail system security, I'll hack mailman directly.

Gotta learn Python...

--
Satya. <URL:http://satya.virtualave.net/>
US-bound grad students! For pre-apps, see <URL:http://quickapps.cjb.net/>